As you will see It’s just magical and mystical at the same time.
Have you ever wondered how earth would look like if human spieces went to another planet? Definetely it would be much greener and healthier looking, there is not doubt about that.
But scattered on the surface, some things will never degrade. Metals corrode, plastics start breaking down and dispersing, but stainless steel pans, stranded granite worktops, and billions of car tires remain. Lucky for us there are many abandoned places, houses, buldings that have already been reclaimed by mother nature and i must say it doesn’t look as scary as i thought it would. Have a look at the photos below and see how you feel about them.
1. Amazing Abandoned 13th Century Château Located In France
2. Abandoned House, Norway Style
3. An Abandoned Church In France
4. The Desert Reclaiming Territories In Namibia. Now A Ghost Town, Kolmanskop Was Once An Oasis Where Miners Lived
5. Abandoned Apartment Building Being Claimed By The Sea In The Former Fishing Village Of Kirovsky, Russia
6. Scola Tower, Liguria, Italy
7. Destined To Be Green. Abandoned Escalator
8. Mother Nature Is Calling. Somewhere In China
9. Abandoned Asylum In Italy That Has Been Touched By Bob Ross
10. Abandoned Stone Cottage. Sneem/Kenmare, Ireland
11. A Barn Claimed By Kudzu In Tennessee
12. Overgrown Roller Coaster
13. This Building Was Completely Overgrown By Ivy
14. This Building Was Completely Overgrown By Ivy
15. Abandoned Railway Bridge In Czech Republic
16. Mushrooms Growing Through The Floor!
17. Nature Winning The Battle Against Civilization In The Exclusion Zone Around Chernobyl