Anna Randal for Art-Sheep
Have you ever stumbled upon a book you used to read when you were a child and re-read with your adult eyes? Did you find any inappropriate language or images in it?
If you did then maybe your book is on the list below.
1.“I need boys – for pleasure island”
He needs what? For what island?
2. The Kiss
With which part of her body is she kissing?
3. About awkwardness
Have you ever seen a child having a morning of awkwardness with a sheep? And was it naked? And what did they do?
4. If you laugh, you are a total pussy
A game for children. Luckily there is an image explaining the game for children who can’t yet read.
5. No children would ever want to know more about what happens in the Rogers’ house
6. Is this the right way to teach about a horse’s anatomy?
7. No one wants to know
8. Why is the lions’ love life of children’s concern?
10. “Dick, Dick what did you lick?”
A wiener dog named Dick licking a sausage
11. I’m pretty sure this is not how turtles sleep
12. Fellow Fags
13. No child would ever want to join
14. A book teaching children how to satisfy a cow
15. A classic Hungarian cartoon teaching children the basics