SHARE
Katy Perry

By Anna Sanchez Martinez

Spanish artist David Lopera, born on April 12, 1994 hopes to change people’s mind about the “beauty standards”.
He uses photoshop in order to make slim celebrities like Emma Watson, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lawrence, and many more, look like plus-size models
The young artist says at his facebook page ;

”I know the shape of fat women, but maybe it’s a little disproportionate, because people want the morph in this way. The 95% of my work is totally free, because are requests. The remaining 5% are commissions. And I don’t think all girls look well in overweight.”

”I’m not trying to make girls have a bad healthy, I just want to people accept the big women a little bit more.”

Katy Perry
Katy Perry

 

Emma Watson
Emma Watson

 

Cobie Smulders
Cobie Smulders

 

Mila Kunis
Mila Kunis
Iggy Azalea
Iggy Azalea

 

Rita Ora
Rita Ora
Jennifer Lawrence
Jennifer Lawrence

 

Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian

 

Katy Perry
Katy Perry


David Lopera’s facebook page  and his page on deviantart

SHARE